1. I don't trust any pizza without tomato sauce. Oh, I'll still eat it, mind you. I just don't trust it.
2. Well, I'm completely depressed that the Winter Olympics are over, but the Academy Awards come to the rescue in a mere four days. I can hardly contain my excitement. And I can barely conceal my sarcasm.
3. Ethan Rom is so badass.
4. If you've been longing for some high quality niche-market satire for the last 14 months or so, you may be very happy in a couple weeks.
5. Whoa, Mister Eko is even more badass.
6. My latest obsession is a little 15 Watt Fender Blues Jr. tube amp. Sometimes, music is too expensive.
7. I swear, if one more big star withdraws from the inaugural World Baseball Classic, it might start to seem like a bit of a farce...
8. A local news station has been running a Dancing With Rochester's Stars segment for a few weeks. I don't know what I could possibly say about that.
9. It's slightly old news by now, but still worth noting that your senator needs an iPod.